- Heritage Of The Anglo-Saxon Race - Chart
- We Have A Guardian
- God's Great Week - Cover & Chart (folded)
- Drama Of The Lost Disciples - New Edition!
- The Mystery of the Lost Tribes of Israel
- Language of Numbers The
- Another Farm in Africa
- British-Israel: How I Came To Believe It
- Bible History and Britain The
- BIWF 97th Annual Congress 2016
Ordering & Payment
There are many ways to order from Covenant Publishing.
Ordering By Post
You may use the form printed from the shopping cart, or simply write to us with your order to:
The Covenant Publishing Company Limited
121 Low Etherley
You can use the shopping cart to work out your shipping costs, or a Proforma Invoice can be issued to you.
Ordering By Telephone: +44 (0) 1388 835 753
You may telephone us to make your order. We would normally be able to advise you immediately of the cost and availability.
Ordering by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of book orders and postage may be obtained via email.
Methods of Payment
- Cheques or Credit Cards are the most secure methods of payment
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable (in GB £ Sterling) to The Covenant Publishing Company Limited
- For security we suggest that you do not send cash by post
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
We accept the following cards through PayPal.
If you are unable to order online, there are still a variety of methods you can use to purchase your chosen products.
You can print out an order form from our site, or simply write to us with your order, more details here
The prices of books and postage can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
You may telephone us on 01388 835 753 to place your order.